Friday, March 5, 2010

JOBS REPORT TOMORROW

The market had moved a bit sideways the last few days due in part to the anticipation of the jobs report due out Friday morning. I don't think it will have a major impact on the market unless it is very negative. The market seems to want to go up for now. I am remaining neutral and willing to sit on my hands for another week if I need to. I had a virus last Wednesday and needed to cancel some classes...my computer had a virus this Wednesday and I also needed to cancel a few classes. Hopefully all these viruses are gone and we can get back to business. Maybe this is a hint for me to start looking at the Biotech and Pharmaceutical sectors again. I really haven't traded them for over a year. Hold off on those financial stocks I told you to watch from the last posting. Many of them would need to drop back below their 50 day MA in order to be considered for a bearish trade. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment