Sunday, June 13, 2010

OUT OF TOWN

I will be out of town on Monday, Tuesday, and part of Wednesday. I will try to update the blog if anything significant happens. I am still expecting the market to rally a bit further to complete this bearish correction. We should start to move lower sometime this week. I know I sound like a broken record, but these corrections can sometimes take a couple of days or they can sometimes take a couple of weeks. I know many of you are nervous because you have July options (me included). I'm going to wait until this Thursday or Friday to roll those out. If we start to get a bit move down, I might just hang onto them for another week. You can e-mail me over the next few days, but keep in mind that I am on a family vacation which usually means no work! But...with the possible importance of this move down, I will have special permission to do a few things...if needed. The plan (as usual) is to pay for the vacation with a trade. Let's hope that the magic of Disneyland helps all of our dreams come true this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment