Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

When I signed up for the options training course I thought it was a lot of money but with the guarantee that was offered that if I didn't make enough to pay for my course over a period of time meeting the criteria set by the company I could get my money back I decided to go for it. This is something I have always been interested in, option trading. Jerry did a fantastic job teaching our class over the next several weeks. I learned a lot and applied what I learned and started trading soon after the course was finished. In about one month I made enough to pay for my course and then some. This was my first objective. Jerry has an excellent updated blog and gives on going support answering questions via email promptly even after you have finished the course. I feel I now have the necessary skills to become a successful option trader.

Tony S.
Idaho Falls, Idaho

1 comment:

  1. Your last update "Reversal" does not exist when I click on it in the dashboard - any ideas anyone?

    ReplyDelete