Thursday, December 2, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

Hi Jerry, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving this past weekend, I got to enjoy mine last month being in Canada.
Once again it's been a while since I've emailed you. Mid September to mid October did not treat me well as far as trading goes. It's been really frustrating at times because I like to hold a position for a week or longer before getting out. I found it very difficult to do that for the past few months. However, for the past few weeks I've been getting in and out of trades the same day or holding for just a few days. It's been working out much better in this market, especially in the past two weeks. The gains aren't as nice as when you can hold for a longer period of time and I have only closed out 11 winning trades this month. Most trades made between 20 and 40 percent, with a few below, that did just a bit better than that.

Today (Nov. 30) I got out of a trade in Ebay. I bought in on Nov. 26 for $47 a contract and sold today for $120 a contract. About 150% in four days. Nov. 4 bought Nov. 65 rig calls for $142 and sold for $204 same day. Nov.10 bought Nov.122 spy puts for $117 and sold next day for $160. Nov. 15 bought Nov. 47 VXX calls for $120 sold next day for $180.

I want to thank you for the time you put into the blog postings and for your continued support.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment