Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and a very happy and prosperous New Year. I look forward to working with you in 2012. I think it is going to be a great year for trading.

We are making some changes to the blog which should start in January sometime. These changes may affect your ability to access the blog...especially if I don't know who you are. Before these changes take affect, I'd like to create a list of all the students that are currently following the blog. If you want to be included on this list, please send an email to
myoptionmagic@yahoo.com. In the email, please include the following: Name (first and last), email address, brief background information about yourself (this is not mandatory, but I'd like to get to know some of you a bit better), and some brief feedback on the blog (what you like and dislike). Make sure you send the emails to myoptionmagic@yahoo.com. I don't want these emails to get mixed into my regular email account. I'm really excited about some of the changes that are going to take place. I look forward to working with you this next year and I hope it becomes your best year ever. Thank you for taking the time to send me this important information. As a reward for your time, I will set up a free webinar this January for all those that send me their information.

No comments:

Post a Comment