Monday, July 20, 2009

NO PULL BACK IN SIGHT

You can now see why I told you to jump in this market. These are the kind of trends that make you a lot of money. I thought we might pull back a bit today but we rallied up and broke the 950 level on the S&P 500 (just barely at 951). Normally I would anticipate a pull back at such a resistance area, but we have earnings from Apple tomorrow, Morgan Stanley and Ebay on Wednesday, and Microsoft and Amazon on Thursday...and those are just the main headliners. There are a ton of stocks reporting this week. So far the numbers have been great. That is why I feel like we might not get much of a pull back to buy into. You can play just about any stock in this environment, but I would recommend that you still look for the best stocks. Stick to a criteria like the one I gave you in the Option Magic course. You could also play a lot of ETF's. Since there are a lot of technology earnings out this week, you could play the QQQQ or the QLD. For financial stocks, you could play the XLF or FAS. For energy, the XLE or the ERX. I'm going to continue to be aggressive until the S&P 500 index drops below its 10 day moving average. Once it drops below the 10 day moving average, I will begin to get more cautious. I just don't see it happening over the next few days. If it does...well...you will see it before I can even write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment