Friday, July 31, 2009

SUCCESS STORIES

We need some success stories. This blog takes up a lot of my extra time. I don't mind using that time if I feel it is making a difference for you. If you have had successful trades...either from trading my recommendations (I was about 90% accurate on my last batch of recommended patterns) or just finding your own...please take the time to share them with me...and the other followers. Send those e-mails to jerry@myoptionmagic.com. If you are struggling with you trades...or you have had some losing trades recently and need to get back on track...please e-mail me for help so that I can get you back on track. Remember...being a follower of this blog does not mean that you just watch what I am doing. I want you to follow! Don't just watch me make money...make some money for yourself! I'm sure that most of you have been making money these last few weeks and have just neglected to take the time to send in your stories. If that's the case, I'll expect those stories by this weekend...how's that for a deadline. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment