Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MARKET PAUSE

The market paused a bit today after a nice run over the last couple of weeks. I still think we could move a bit higher, but I would recommend building your cash. IPI finally moved today...as did all the agricultural chemical stocks. I'm glad I gave the pattern a bit more time. The volume was above average, so it could continue to move higher over the next few days. I don't like an entry right here. If you missed the move, you missed the move. Be patient and wait for either another opportunity to get in or an opportunity with another stock. Watch out on any gold trades that you are in right now. It looks like gold could be topping out and might start a correction soon. A correction in gold would probably be accompanied by a correction in other commodities as well. I will be lightening up my trading through the end of the year. I'll try to post patterns when I see them, but I might not be looking at as many charts as usual over the next few weeks. If you see a pattern you like...or you wonder if it is a good pattern...send it to me in an e-mail and I will look at it. If I like it, I will post it on the blog and give you credit for the find.

No comments:

Post a Comment