Monday, November 23, 2009

MARKET TREND SIGNAL

I'm looking for success stories for the Market Trend Signal website. If you have been using this service for your trades, please send me success stories. For those that aren't using the service, go to www.orbisadvisors.com and sign up for the free 30 day trial. There are new and exciting tools being added to this site just about every week. It will soon have a backtesting feature which will allow you to test the buy/sell signals over any period of time. A test on one stock showed that if you had traded the buy/short signals over a five year period, you could have turned $10,000 into $150,000...and that wasn't using options...just buying/shorting the stock. Also...if you are making money with these recommendations, use some of that money to take the other courses we offer. We have an Advanced Option Strategies course that teaches you option spreads and hedges. I also just started an Elliott Wave course that takes you into the psychology of why the market moves the way it does. You will learn to see advanced patterns and cycles that will almost make you feel you can predict the future...I did say ALMOST, didn't I? This analysis is what helped me predict and recognize the crash last September (of 2008). I will have an evening Elliott Wave class available in January. If you are interested in any of these additional courses, please contact your enrollment advisor or e-mail me at jerry@myoptionmagic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment