Thursday, December 10, 2009

VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ

I want everyone to do me a big favor. Please go to http://www.growthstockwire.com/ and read the article titled "The Government is About to Destroy the Market". In my 6 years of coaching, I have always been careful not to bring politics into my discussions. There are always two (or more) views to almost every issue out there, and a trading class is no place to try to sway political opinion. However....this bill will affect everyone who trades...no matter what your political views! It will be especially difficult on those of you that are starting out with smaller trading accounts. Please read this article and sign the petition. If you feel as strongly as I do, please contact your congressman and stop this ridiculous bill. If you have friends that trade, get this link to them and ask them to sign the petition and contact their congressman. Please understand that I would never ask you to do this if it wasn't so important. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment