Sunday, December 6, 2009

WHAT'S UP FOR MONDAY?

I jumped back into one my gold trades last Friday (puts on AEM). I took a smaller position and I'm not using a stop this time. I think that gold is starting a pullback. I still think that gold will probably end up going higher after it corrects so keep a nice watchlist. I liked the pattern on AAPL until it broke its 50 day MA on Friday. If it can get back above it soon, it might still be a nice short term bullish trade. I like HPQ (call option) in this current position. EOG has a nice symmetrical triangle pattern. If it breaks to the upside, it would be a nice bullish trade. If it breaks to the downside, I don't like it as much since the trend is still considered up. CAT is also looking nice for a bullish trade. Having said all that, I'm still having trouble being bullish on the whole market right now. Like I said in earlier postings...we might find a way to inch higher until the end of the year which is only a few weeks away. I don't see much to be bullish about beyond that...not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment