Thursday, February 11, 2010

STILL WAITING...

I didn't get filled on my contingent order today. The SPY never dropped below 106. I told you that there was a chance that we could rally up a bit more which is why I set the contingent order. There is still a possibility that we will move up a bit more before coming down. My target area for the next resistance is that old familiar 1085 area. I don't know if we will move up that far, but if we do...it will set up for a very strong probability for a big move down. I'm keeping my contingent order at 106 for now. I told you that I might consider moving it up, but the low today was at 106.25 which is not that far from where I have it now. I'll stay at 106. If we move up tomorrow, I might move it up a bit at the close. If I do, I will tell you where I put it. My birthday is tomorrow so I probably won't be posting anything. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment