Thursday, April 8, 2010

HOW BAD IS IT?

The sell off today didn't show any panic behind the move. The VIX barely moved up even with the market down almost 100 points. Gold was the big winner today. I told you about the expected move in gold last week. Since then it has made a nice move up. NEM has moved up almost $3 since my recommendation. Gold could definitely continue to move higher, but it's a riskier entry right here. The GLD has been up almost 5 days in a row. I'm still watching many of the picks from yesterday. AAPL and BIDU aren't yet ready for bearish trades. We'll need more motivated selling. VCI still looks very good for a bullish trade. If I don't see any panic in the selling, I'll be content to just wait for the pull back and look to get into more bullish positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment