Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry:

One Day Double +:

Since I took your class and been trading now for one month I have had some pretty good success. Actually better now than at any time in my trading career. I've done what you ask of us - I've been keeping track of my winning and losing trades and have hit on just over 85% winners so far (32winners /6 losers for 38 total trades in less than 20 trading days).

Today I cashed in on my first "One Day Double" which actually at around 110% up for the day." (I've had 6 with 100% + gains so far) Last week Thursday, before Good Friday I purchased 25 contracts of CREE - June 19th Calls $80 strike price at $2.10 ($5,250). The stock then fell during the day so I purchased another 25 contracts at $1.95; same Calls, expiration and strike price for another $4,875.(I'm allocating up to $10,000 per option per stock or 5 stocks total)

Today, Monday CREE gapped up and closed at $4.80 or 135% from Thursdays close. I did what you suggested we do - at noon I sold half of my position and got my entire orginal $10,000 back plus a profit of close to $800. But, I'm still holding the other half open and they are valued at $11,000 tonight. That's a cool $11,800 profit in one day on a $10,000 investment. I quit keeping track of my virtual account - last I saw of it it was up over $48,000 this month using just $120,000 to trade with - I'm averaging less than that invested using my own money and doing pretty good….better than when I had over half million working in stocks.

For the record my 32 winning trades have netted me $44,600 so far in just one month. I keep this up and I will be able to buy a new set of golf clubs I can use to beat you with when you come up to Montana some day soon.

Thank You for all your wonderful training - couldn't have done it without you!

Harley R.

Billings, Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment