Monday, July 12, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

Hi Jerry; Over the last few weeks Its been very busy. Watching the markets, preparing to help move my son to California, and wanting to spend some time with my wife. Around the 15th of June I started to move into my positions. Puts on SPY, NSC, APA, RST. Also TZA, an inverse 3X bear ETF. We left for California on the 25th, driving two vehicles. I didn't have an air card for my laptop and I couldn't monitor the markets as closely as I'd like so around the 1st I called my friend Howard M. and had him sell everything. After the dust settled there was about 18000.00 in profits. I would have liked to have stayed in longer but I knew with my situation this was the right move. This is the largest no. of contracts I've owned since we finished class, but it was only 8% of my trading acc., money management,.
This past weekend, my wife and I, drove to Savannah Ga. We had a 7th floor room, in the Marriott, balcony, room service, tha works. On Sat. I took her shopping.My wife knows this is not the first time I've made good profits trading options, but lately shes been calling me " her options sugar daddy". I kinda like it. Thanks for all your help and dedication to the students.
Fred B.

No comments:

Post a Comment