Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BE READY FOR THE ROLLER COASTER

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I tried to get away from trading for most of last week which is why I didn't post anything. I don't like to make many trades during the week of Thanksgiving due to the big decrease in trading volume that usually accompanies a holiday weekend. The market will likely whipsaw back and forth over the next few days. We could see some wild swings like we did today. This creates some nice short term swing trading opportunities for those that can take advantage of them. Financials (particularly GS and AXP) could provide some shorter term bullish opportunities. Technology stocks should continue to rally over the next few days as well. One stock I like in the technology sector is CRUS. CRUS looks like it could be done with its correction and ready to make another bullish run. The range I am looking at in the S&P 500 is between 1172 and 1228. I think the market could fluctuate back and forth within this range for the next several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment