Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BUYERS STILL FLEXING THEIR MUSCLES

The Dow was down over 130 points early in the day, but the buyers came back to close the Dow near even. It wasn't a huge bullish move (especially since the volume wasn't that great), but the indexes did manage to stay above their 10 day MA's. Since the sellers weren't able to hold their sell off, I decided to stop out of my DIA, SPY, FAZ, and TZA trades. If we do end up continuing lower, I'll look to get back into those trades. If we do start to rally, here are three stocks that I like...VHC, MYL, and PFE. WAIT UNTIL THEY SHOW A "BUY" SIGNAL. If we close lower tomorrow...especially if we close near the lows of the day, I will probably look to re-enter those trades on DIA, SPY, FAZ, and TZA. By the way....I said that I decided to stop out of those trades today. That doesn't mean that I got out with a loss. With the move down on Friday, I was able to get out of those trades today with a small profit...enough for a plane ticket and a couple of nights in Hawaii....which I could really use right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment