Thursday, January 12, 2012

NO CHANGES FOR THE BLOG...YET

I've received a lot of questions about the future of the blog. I will get answers to you as soon as I know them. Any changes will be announced on the blog (this blog). Please do not send me any emails with questions about the future of the blog. They are starting to take over my regular class email account. For those that have sent me your names and email addresses, I will let you know when your free webinar will be...which will likely be as soon as I can fit it into my schedule. It will probably be later in January or early in February. If you haven't sent your name and email address, please email it to myoptionmagic@yahoo.com. Do not send it to my other email accounts.

The market is still moving somewhat flat. I haven't seen any strong signals that indicate strength from the sellers...or buyers. It really does look like everyone is waiting for the next move...including myself. VHC has a nice possible bullish pattern, but I'd still prefer to wait and see if the market can breakout on the upside first.

No comments:

Post a Comment