Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUCCESS STORY

Hi Jerry; You're right, we as students need to start communicating more on the blog and not just leaving it up to you.So here goes. My biggest success story happened last night. My wife told me she was really glad that I had taken your class and my answer was, IT WAS WORTH EVERY DIME. Then we went inside and I pulled up my brokerage acc.After seeing that she wasn't really glad, she was really, really, really glad I had taken your class.
Up until mid March of this year I considered myself to just be getting the feel of this business. I had about 2000.00 in my acc. with some successes. The middle of that month I deposited an additional 10000.00 in my acc. and really went to work.My most profitable option purchase to date is WAT, purchaser at market on a Mon. morning and sold three days later for about 97% return. This I think was in April. Here are some others. HOG BIIB RDN GE USU SWHC STX CI FAS RBS TUP.
RDN and CI have been very profitable.
Long story short, With Jerrys help and education, I've had an overall increase in my acc. of about 70%-80%.
Yes I have made my fair share of mistakes, as will anyone.I consider it part of my business overhead but continually try to keep them to a minium.
. To everyone who reads Jerrys blog, Lets do our part and get in those success stories. He's doing a great job guiding us.
Fred B.

No comments:

Post a Comment