Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUCCESS STORY

I agree with Fred and my wife is happy too. I finished classes in late Jan. and began trading in earnest in early Feb. at first I had mixed but modest results. Shortly after the first week in march I Gradually became more successful... and more aggressive as market conditions improved. I've made numerous trades both options and stocks at the rate of about 33 to 47 trades per quarter. Some have been Jerry's picks from the blog, some from Jesse's Market Trend Signal, some from Virtual Investing Club and some from my own research and charting. Since the end of that first week in march my main account value has increased by slightly over 76000.00 dollars or if you prefer slightly more than 298%. I will not hesitate to recommend this education to anyone interested in taking charge of their financial future. Jerry we appreciate your blog more than you know. Even though many of these trades are on my own through research and due diligence, it is because of the classes, the support, and the confidence that you provide for me and others that I would even attempt this.

Thank you again so much from me and my family

Keith H.

No comments:

Post a Comment