Monday, August 10, 2009

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,

It’s been a while since I sent you a success story but thanks to your training and the state of the markets things have been going pretty well.

What has prompted me to write this is the performance of RDN today. My small trading account was up over $3,000 today primarily because of this stock.

Just a couple of other successful trades. I purchased Aug and Nov calls on CAT and closed out the positions when my profit was just over 100%. I should have held on because they would have doubled again. But all the targets were hit and I’m finding it easier to be a trader which I’ve learned has been one of my weaknesses. I still struggle with trade management but hopefully I’m getting better.

My account has been steadily growing but today the account grew about 13%. I still must close out to realize the gain but we are definitely going in the right direction.

Thanks for your help.

John O.


No comments:

Post a Comment