Thursday, January 21, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

Guys and gals, Jerry's method is not rocket science. A lot of it is common sense. Now having said that, before I started his class, my loosing percentage greatly outweighed my winning percentage. Now it wasn't that i was always picking bad stocks, most of them eventually went in the direction I had predicted. My problem was I had no money management stragety implemented, and i let emotions dictate my trading. This led to a large drawdown of my account. I now am a firm believer if you follow his methods and have a sound money management technique and STICK TO IT, you should make money. And i can say this because my winning percentage is improving, and my buy and sell signals are now based on technical analysis and not emotion, or what CNBC says.
I bought BBY put options on 1/7, based off of one of Jerry's blog postings. Using the methods he teaches in his classes, i was able to sell on 1/20 for a 65% profit.
Thanks Jerry!!!
Howard M.

No comments:

Post a Comment