Thursday, August 19, 2010

ARE WE ON OUR WAY?

That is the big question for tomorrow. I've been waiting to see some follow through to this selling...and to see more fear and volume behind it. What to watch for on Friday?... I believe that if the S&P 500 drops below the 8/16/10 low, we will start to see the spike of the VIX. Any spike in the VIX that moves above about 28 will be considered significant. We could have a rally tomorrow, but if it moves back up above the 50 day MA, you might consider stopping out. If you've had some recent success stories...and I wouldn't blame you if you haven't, please e-mail them to me so that I can post them on the blog. We have a lot of new traders just starting their course and they need to see how well you guys and gals are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment