Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FREE WEBINAR

As a celebration for hitting 200 followers, I would like to do a free webinar for you guys. Before I set it up, I would first like to gauge the interest in having a free webinar class. I'd like to cover a topic or two that might enhance your trading. If you are interested, please email me at myoptionmagic@yahoo.com. Put the words FREE WEBINAR in the email title. Include your name and your email address so that I can send you an invitation to the webinar. Please note that this email address is not my regular class email address. I don't want to flood that regular email account with these emails. I haven't yet scheduled the free webinar. It will probably be scheduled out about 3-4 weeks. I need to hear from you as soon as possible. If there is limited interest in a free webinar, I won't be able to do it. Don't delay. Email me at myoptionmagic@yahoo.com with the information stated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment