Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry: I had a good week trading and have learned a lot from
from the last two lessons. I spent some time on the 2nd
looking at the stock's daily charts on your watchlists. I
was intrigued by UNP. With the improving economy, I felt
the railroads might be doing well. UNP stood out because it
was consistant and going up. At the close on Feb 3, it was
pushing on the 50 MA for the 3rd time in two weeks. It had
not crossed the 50 MA since last Aug. I felt it wanted to
go up to the 10 MA. I placed an order to BTO on 2/4. When
I came home from work on the 4th, I found I had a fill at
$4.80 on the Mar 90 call. I am still in this position. It
was valued at $9.15 on the close this past Fri. the 11th.
Without comissions, it is over a 190% gain over 6 trading
days. YES!
Wayne K.

No comments:

Post a Comment