Thursday, July 14, 2011

BEARS NOT DONE YET

First of all...thank you for the success stories! Keep them coming. I'm always glad to hear of your success...big or small.

Although I feel the market will eventually break out to a new high, I see more of a downside move in the short term. The sellers have been able to push the market back down after each rally over the last three days. This selling could continue for the next few days. I know we just completed a bullish trade on the SLV...but I'm now going to recommend puts. I expect the SLV to move back down to the lower part of sideways range that it has been in over the last three months. I'd use about $34 as a target. I'd stop out if the SLV closes (emphasize closes) above $38. I also like GFI as a put option trade. It has a bearish engulfing candle pattern today. The target would be around $13.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment