Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Hi Jerry,

I wanted to send you a success story from the past week. I didn't get in on the SLV trade the day you recommended it (wish i did). anyways, i bought last wed and thursday. I got stopped out yesterday on one of the trades and sold the remainder at the open this morning, after reading the blog. I didn't get the full % gain i was looking for, but ended up with about a 65% gain in a half of a week. Can't complain about that!!!! I don't fully understand what Chaz is seeing, but i'll listen to reasoning from people like ya'll who have way more experience than me, then look at my own trading plan and weigh all the data and make my decision as to what to do.

I also bought some QQQ calls yesterday after we hit the support level that the last virtual investing club market update referred to on the S&P 500. i'm up about 25% on those today--we'll see if that holds.

I also bought HAL and it's finally showing a small profit this morning too!!


THANKS,

Howard M.

No comments:

Post a Comment