Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SMALL PULLBACK

There is really no big change from yesterday's posting. The market pulled back a bit today, but most stocks held their support levels. The Gold Minors sector made a nice jump today. I'm close to making a call to get back into gold. Wait for some confirmation. GDX, NEM, and AEM are all just sitting below their 10 day MA. RGLD and ABX closed above their 10 day MA. I do like the latest pullback in these stocks. If they trade higher tomorrow, I would consider that confirmation. I would also classify this as a short term trade. I would look to take profits if they approach their recent highs. That's if they even give us confirmation tomorrow. IBM is sitting on its 50 day MA. I'll give it one more day to get back above $120...maybe two days if tomorrow looks promising. AAPL still looks okay. Most of the picks from yesterday still look okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment