Friday, October 16, 2009

ARE WE DONE?

I've been a bit concerned with the price action of some of the stocks that have reported earnings. AA gapped up then promptly sold off. INTC did the same. GS has gapped down...up...then down again...all in the last three trading sessions. This has caused me to take some profits off the table. The trend is still up though. I'm not predicting a reversal here. In fact, I'm keeping a close eye out for some new buying opportunities. Technology has sold off lately which could create some new trades. I've decided to wait until after AAPL reports on Monday. If AAPL follows the tech trend, it should sell off after the report comes out. If it does, I will look for some opportunities. I don't have anything I want to post tonight, but I will get some patterns to you when I see something I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment