Friday, October 9, 2009

SUCCESS STORIES

Thank you for sending in success stories. I don't request success stories as a way to satisfy my ego as a coach. I post these stories so that you can get recognized for your accomplishments and hard work with trading this system. Trading isn't easy...as many of you know, but that is why it is rewarding when your hard work pays off. I love to see when students catch the vision of how much they can make with this knowledge. These stories can also motivate those who have been procrastinating their success due to many types of excuses...some legitimate, and some not so legitimate. They can also help you deal with the fear of trading for the first time. It's nice to know that others are doing it and making money. Competition always seems to bring out top performances. I would like to try to reward the best success stories each month. I haven't yet thought this through...nor the legalities of even doing something like that. I would like to get some feedback from you guys as to whether or not you would like to see and/or participate in such a competition. If you have comments, questions, or suggestions about things you would like to see on the blog...or with any troubles you might be having with your trading, please e-mail me at jerry@myoptionmagic.com.

Look at AAPL and GS. Both pulled back today which could give you a second chance entry. For the Advanced Options class, I like the DELL November 15, 16 strike Bull Call Spread.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone,
    I'm one of the "silent" blog readers. I don't have a success story yet. I did a lot of research
    before I settled with Jerry's class and Option Magic. I've learned a lot , but to be honest, still confessed with a lot of the trading steps.
    I'm a "c" student, but I've got lots or perseverance, I go over the recordings and material daily, and I know one of these days something will "click".
    It's an inspiration to read all the other
    success stories, I'll have one soon.

    Vance O

    ReplyDelete