Thursday, May 20, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

Thanks Jerry, I just took 109,000 dollar profit selling out my 50 puts on Apple and my 100 puts on Dia ,100 Puts on spy ,and 100 puts on qqqq. I have to tell you that you have changed my ability to make money in the stock market completely.
I do bet big but I can afford to lose what I trade and with your money management technique, I have minimized losses.
However we all get caught and I have taken hits... The key of course is your money management and the technical side helps to really keep the emotion in check..
On the virtual investing club side my biggest win to date was with RDN , GCI and LCC last year..... On RDN alone I made 192,000.00, buying it at 1.90 and selling it around 8.50 ....... 48,000 on GCI and I can't even remember on LCC but it was up there along with many other club picks... Like I said, I did have losses and they were minimized because I got out with your stop loss system... You guys have developed a great system and I refer people to your site on a weekly basis..
My true success story should read.....
Last year I was up late one night and googled how to make money in the stock market.... I found your club and was intrigued as , I needed help and although I have made money in the markets and do have some experience , I still thought I had a lot to learn.
I listened to the course videos online 2 times and still review them today.... I started trading and buying the club picks last year and felt that the whole system you taught really had something I had never been exposed to before in the market.
I was often on the wrong side of Fear and Greed..... It wasn't until I signed up for your option course that a few new light bulbs went off... Realizing the secret of trading is really to understand who you are and what type of resistance you have to stressful trades... I heard once that Rockefeller said he made all his money by quote " Selling to Early"
Suffice to say you have changed my outlook on trading and helped to line my bank account substantially in the process.
I consider your morning blog a " Must Read " and always respect the replies I receive from you by email...
I follow the market morning and night and yes '' my wife thinks I am obsessed" but it is paying off and I love it.
To anyone considering trading in the markets the Virtual Investing Club is a must ....
Thanks again
Richard R.

No comments:

Post a Comment