Thursday, May 20, 2010

SUCCESS STORY

Hi,Jerry,
As you know I am a married, 74 year old lady, who decided to try to learn how to trade options. Prior to these courses I knew nothing except, what an option was.
I opened a $10,000.account with TRADEKING,on 03/09/09.I only bought 1,2,or 3 contracts at a time.,trading calls mostly ,AAPL,BIDU
GOOG and a few others,twice my account went up to a little over $20,000.then dropped back down close to $10,000. I ended the year with $23,984. that was a 140% gain in 10 months.
Now here are the WOE'S this year, it has been crazy. My account is down to $22,760. I have sat out a lot this year. I don't have enough money in my accouunt to do some of the trades you taught in course 2.I have one more course the ELLIOTT WAVE I am looking forward to it, You are an excellent teacher. THANK YOU AGAIN. This has been a huge accomplishment for me.
Patsy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment