Friday, May 15, 2009

FEEDBACK

Jerry,
I wanted to take a moment to say again how much I appreciate your BLOG. It is the flesh and bones of the courses I have taken through you. So often I have hit a wall of simply not understanding things and your BLOG helps tremendously with putting it all together. Much of what you said during the conference calls, but did not have time to elaborate, you are now fleshing out.
Would you believe that I am a former Investment Advisor? It is amazing to me just how much training I received on sales, but how incredibly little I received on understanding the market. Almost criminal. I hated the business of sales and thus exited, but loved the world of the markets. Hence taking your courses.
Anyway, please do not end your BLOG. It is an essential companion to the courses.
Steve B.

No comments:

Post a Comment