Thursday, May 21, 2009

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,

Love your blog and perspective. Your skills and intuition are shining through well. I must say that i am more cautious than I think you are, and more cautious than I thought I was

I believe that the market has gone way too far in such a relatively short time. I am finding more and more bearish trade opportunities, where the risk is low and the reward can be quite large. I am definitely trading solid ABC patterns with declining trends. Frankly, I do not mind losing small $$'s on being stopped out. If I am right 25% of the time, I believe I will still be ahead.

Recent trades have come in quite well

SA - bought Jun20Calls at $2.05 and just sold at $8.00

On the long side, I have positions in CHK, HMY, CBK, FST - all look promising

On the short side, I am in CPB, GILD, OSIP.

I am evaluating opportunities several times daily but find entry points elusive from a risk/reward perspective. Likely too cautious.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment