Monday, May 11, 2009

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry

Thanks for the teaching and mentor that you have been to me. I have been a trader for a long time first in commodities and a commodities broker for Merrill Lynch and then I tried trading stocks sometimes with success and other times with no success. I had what I thought was a good background in options knowing well all the Greek and selling at one time an option analysis software package to brokers and market makers in New York and Chicago.

I want to thank you for sharing your experience and expertise. I know that we are in what I think is the beginning of a new bull market and this is the time to make money in the markets but with my limited capital I have never experienced anything like the last couple of weeks. I have traded more options than I have ever traded and when you make a decision based on an ABC pattern it is great. My first successful option trade since I started with your help and instruction was with a little stock STAR. I purchased a call option for 1.60 and sold it for 5.10.

I’m now in a couple of energy options that have really appreciated but have not quite yet reached my objective. I have never in my trading experience had a day when my portfolio and account has grown by more than 10% in a single day. Today has been such a day.

Thanks again, I look forward to continued success. I must close out these positions to be successful but it’s looking good so far.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment