Wednesday, April 20, 2011

STRONG RALLY

The market finally started its rally. Earnings from INTC were viewed as positive and it gave a boost to the tech sector. There is definitely money coming back into this sector. The positive report from AAPL after the bell today should add to the tech recovery. It wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of tech stocks move higher tomorrow as the short sellers scramble to cover their positions. With the strong move today...and higher volume, we should see the S&P 500 break out to a new high within the next week...maybe even tomorrow. I haven't had time today to analyze many stocks, but I did find two patterns that I like. They are DD and CAT. They are both call option trades. I have a target of $61 on DD and a target of $114 on CAT. If you've had some recent success stories on the GLD or SLV trade recommendations, please email those to me and I'll post them on the blog. Some of you sent in success stories over the last couple of weeks. If I didn't post your success story, please re-send it to me so that I can get it on the blog. These last few weeks have been pretty crazy and I'm afraid that I might have forgot to post some of them. Send the success story email to jerry@myoptionmagic.com. I wouldn't chase GLD or SLV right here. Their charts are starting to move parabolic. If you are still in those trades, you can use a 5 day MA as a trailing stop. If the stock closes below that 5 day MA, you could get out of the position...or at least half of the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment