Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

I always emphasize paper trading or simulated trading. I say it a lot, but I'm not sure if it sinks in. If you are struggling with your trades, go back to the simulated trading and work on your skills. Remember what I said in class..."focus on being a good trader and the money will follow". Just like an athlete or musician uses practice time to perfect their skills, we too need to use these state of the art simulated trading systems to practice our craft. Here is a success story related to simulated trades. Thanks Michael.


Dear Jerry;
As you know, I haven't had much "live" trading success to date. I wanted to share a few thoughts. First, I have been reluctant to use the Options Express Virtual Trading page for quite some time now. I have now been using it on a fairly regular basis, and can see the importance of practicing, as many of my trades are proving to be "paper" profitable. I believe that using the Virtual Trading has improved my thinking process, enabling me to have profited from several live trades within the past few weeks. Having said that, I would encourage all of my fellow students to practice on the Virtual Site in order to gain the confidence necessary to make the real money trades, which should convert to real money profits.
Good luck to everyone;
Michael / Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment