Friday, April 1, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for another great class!
Here are some success stories:
1. Using techniques I learned from Jerry's Elliott Wave class, I spotted a bullish trend on CPRT.
I made a quick 25% on the calls I purchased!
Davida/Reseda, CA
2. I made 49% literally 'overnight' on a bullish April, 2011 IBM trade, using pattern reading techniques I learned
in Jerry's classes.
Terence/Reseda, CA
3. Proper money management is one of the greatest tools Jerry has taught us.
Sometimes, losing less in a trade can be a sort of 'win,' so to speak.
I bought a call on UHAL and at the same time I sold a put to offset some of the
cost of the trade. Ultimately, I lost $470 on the call... but made $200 on the
put... a $270 loss was a much easier pill to swallow.
Davida/Reseda, CA
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment