Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SILVER UPDATE

Good evening traders. (This commentary will only be seen by Jerry McCanns followers.) I wish to start by expressing my heartfelt gratitude to Jerry for his deep compassion for my recent loss. I was stunned when I clicked on the blog and saw what he had asked of you. I am so humbled. For the rest of my life, I will count Jerry amoung the very best of my friends. I can not express my appreaciation enough to those of you who offered your condolences. I am sure that some of you wished to but didn't know what to say. Thats ok. I am grateful and my thoughts are with you. THANK YOU so much. This has really meant a lot to me....................I do NOT like this market. I suspect a lot of things but it is too much to go into and try to explain. Sometimes it is best to just sit on the sidelines and wait for a better day. I suggest we do that. I have decided to gamble slightly. I am going to exit half of my July silver put position to recover as much as possible and ride out the other half to expiration in hopes that the shorts will crash the market at the last moment. I do not reccommend this action to anyone not well funded and unable to take a heavy loss. I suggest that you clear half of your position by noon Thursday (CST). Hold the other half as a pipe dream and pray it pans out. There are only two ways to look at any market. Fundimentally and technically. I don't like either one right now. I strongly suspect massive manipulation. This remains a VERY dangerous market. I really think it would be a good idea to err to the side of caution. Happy trades....Chaz....6/15/11...11:57pm

No comments:

Post a Comment