Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,
I attended your Option spreads and Elliot wave courses (along with the first course) a few months ago and I wanted to give you an update. First of all, you are a genius! It made a big difference when I combined the trends with the Elliot Wave. It's incredible. As i've told you, i've studied it a bit and
I don't think I've ever seen anyone teach Elliot Wave that way . I've made over $26,000 over the last few months. That's a long way from what I started with. I've been mostly using debit spreads and trading the wave 3 or C pattern you taught us in the Elliot Wave class. Some Iron Condors, but I'm still getting used to those. Can you send me your current Elliot wave count? You nailed it almost dead on last year at this time. Thanks. Your friend, Eric M. in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment