Friday, June 10, 2011

THANK YOU CHAZ

I wanted to publicly thank Chaz for his silver updates over the last 6 months. He provides these updates to us for free. He is a commodities trader who specializes in silver...a commodity in which he has occupational experience for over 25+ years. I get many questions about his newsletter so I want to clarify a few things. Chaz is trading the actual silver commodity, not the silver ETF (SLV). The price levels and contracts he refers to in his newsletter are for silver futures. If you are trying to look up the same contracts on the SLV, you might get confused when you don't find them. However, you can use the information he gives you on market conditions to place trades in the SLV. For instance, he mentions the December contracts in his newsletter, but there aren't December options available on the SLV. There are January options though, so you could use those. As you've heard Chaz and I say, there should be one more move down in silver before it could make another huge bullish run. You can trade that possible move by first buying puts on the SLV (while it finishes its correction), then longer term calls (like January) when it starts the next uptrend.

Finally...Chaz has been a good friend and a welcomed contributor to my blog. Unfortunately, Chaz has experienced a personal tragedy with the death of someone very close to him. I don't know if he would want me to bring that up in such a public forum, but I wanted to see if we could give him some support as he deals with this tragedy. He has helped several of you make money with his silver predictions over the last several months. I'd like to solicit some "thank you's" and well wishes from my 250+ followers. If you want to wish him well, please click on the "comments" link below this posting and write him a quick note. If you can't figure out how to post a comment, feel free to email me at jerry@myoptionmagic.com and I will post your comments. Thank you Chaz...and know that there are a lot of people in our group wishing you well during this tough part of your life.

4 comments:

  1. Chaz, as I am new to Jerry’s group I have only read a few of your updates on Silver but I can see were your insight into that market has and would be of great benefit to all of us that follow Jerry’s blog and are taking his classes on option trading.

    I’d like to offer my condolences as well in you resent loss of your dear friend. Being an older person myself I have friends that are getting on up in age and every time I lose one it hurts because of the relationship you have built over the years.

    Unfortunately it’s something we must all deal with from time to time it still doesn’t make it any easier to accept the loss.

    I pray that God will bless and take care of you in your time of sorrow and that your recovery from your time grief will be swift.

    God Bless,

    Milt Fletcher Sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaz,

    I am also new to Jerry's blogs and while I have not made any money off silver at this point and time. I have been learning from you as I have Jerry, about becoming a real trader and learning from you how to survive and thrive in the ups and downs in the day to day market.

    My prayers amd condolences to you sir, unfortunately life and death are like the stock market as they both have their ups and downs that are unpredictable and irrational, but each of us must go through this in our live and in my experience this is a very unique experience to each person.

    I wish you the best sir and look forward to more words of insight in the future when you are willing and ready to and thank-you for the bits of knowledge you have already imparted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaz,

    I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is so painful. I wish you peace. Also thank you for your postings. I had been trading Silver options before you starting posting on Jerry's website and doing well. However since you have come it has really helped with the insight experience and some history of metals trading. I still trade the silver options and also buy physical with some of the profits. Thank you so much. Yours words have been very helpful and a boost to my confidence.

    Sincerely

    Keith Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaz,

    Our thoughts are with you during this trying time.
    We are so sorry you are experiencing this.

    Sincerely,

    Terence & Davida

    ReplyDelete