Thursday, September 22, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Hey Jerry,
I took your level 1 class in options trading. Great class and I have done several trades now almost text book on the ABC patterns, and I have to say my new best friend in town is this Fibonacci Guy, great fellow (LOL). I have to say I have improved my trading quite a bit, and with better trading results take care of themselves. You have a great blog and you are a wonderful teacher. If I regret anything about that class is that I should have taken it way earlier.
Here are some trades I did in the last few days:
Bought FAZ at 51 and sold it at 63 right after the bullish pattern, then waited a bit and bought FAZ again at 56 and sold today at 71. May be I sold it too quickly but with this volatility I took the profits just like the professionals do right. I did similar operation with BGZ , bought at 40.49 and sold at 47, and also bought TZA at 41.98 and sold it at 55 today. Also had BIDU short at 142 and covered it today at 129 right above the 200MA.
Again, Thanks a Million Jerry. I am signing up for your next class as soon as the crazy working schedule is over.
brgds
Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment