Friday, September 30, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
WOW what a month of trading. I just can't believe this, I had my biggest day EVER in over three years of very active trading. My entire account gained 14% in ONE day (9/30/11).
For the month of September, I am up 38%.
My account is up 21% overall in 2 1/2 months of trading your system.
And astute math nerds will notice the disparity between September and the totals. That was due to me jumping in the first month having taken no classes yet, and losing money in the beginning. Let this be a warning to newbies, play it safe for a while with paper trading till you gain confidence and learn the proper skills Jerry teaches. (I am still learning myself).
None the less, ALL of this success is because of your excellent training and outstanding insight in your blog. I wish I had found you 3 years ago. While I sold some of my puts tonight at the close, I still am riding this downtrend.

Mr. Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment