Thursday, September 22, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,

I just closed my positions today. I have been watching the market and yes it can go lower, but I decided it was time to take these in, since time might be running out and I am on vacation tomorrow.

43% return on CVX OCT 100 PUT

12.4% Return on SPY OCT 123 PUT

20.4 % Return on TZA OCT 44 PUT

28.8% Return on FAZ OCT 57 PUT

Overall a $2500 return or 23.6% on 4 trades in 9 days.

I placed these trades when the market shot up, so I was over 50% under water at one point, and bounced back in 3 days. The emotional rollercoaster is tough. I am happy with my gains. I hope next time I put some more thinking into the risk/reward aspect.

Lets see what happens tomorrow and next week. SP500 certainly tested 1120 and there are big sell offs everywhere. Looking forward to your update on today’s sell off.

This is a good start and yes, the system works. I needed some success after slumping all year long. I am excited to keep trading and making more moves.

Have a great weekend,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment