Friday, September 30, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,
You have to love those Fibonacci ratios! After your Fibonacci class yesterday, I charted your recommendation on LVS. I entered the trade as the price had moved below the 50 day MA and the 10 day EMA. I decided on an aggressive entry on a put just above the 61.8 and set my PT / Limit at the 38.2. Within the first half hour of the market opening this morning, my OCO order was triggered and I was up 240 bucks! After the trade had been completed, I saw the price bounce off of the support at the 38.2 level and retreat back up. By setting my limit at the 38.2, I really maximized my profit on this trade.
First of all, thanks for your recommendations. While I'm only half way through your first course, I have been doing some limited trading and I am up about 1200 over the past week. Of course, all of the paper trading has really helped, but applying the lessons in real time with real money has been the best reinforcement for me.
Chris P.

No comments:

Post a Comment