Friday, October 7, 2011

ELLIOTT WAVE

I have a morning and evening Elliott Wave course coming up in a week. They will likely be the last ones I do this year...meaning 2011. If you are interested in taking that course, please email me at jerry@myoptionmagic.com by next Friday. I might be able to get you an end of the year holiday discount. I use a lot of Elliott Wave when analyzing potential market reversal points and when looking at the psychology of group behaviors in the market. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Elliott Wave Theory is a method of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology. The theory identifies waves identified as impulse waves that set up a pattern and corrective waves that oppose the larger trend.
    Elliott wave theory in Delhi

    ReplyDelete