Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Good Morning Jerry, You were absolutely right about FAZ and TZA calls and I sold both at the last 10 min of the market yesterday.   FAZ - 100% return sold at 25.40 TZA - 100% return sold at 20.65  These trades alone meant a profit of nearly $7k in 1 day! I had to excuse myself from a meeting to make a "personal" call before 3pm. Man, was it worth it!!! my first 2 100% return trades. I'm a believer.   I managed to have a lot of patience these last few days and watched my trades get progressively profitable over the last 4 days. I was sticking to my plan and my targets and they were completely shattered with that drop on the market.   My account has grown 35% in the last 4 weeks. I'm very excited and grateful for your teachings and look forward to more everyday.   -Andy  

No comments:

Post a Comment