Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry, you and your OptionMagic course Rock! I just finished course #1 and feel like a light has been turned on.

A new trader, I muddled around for a year and lost all confidence last Spring. I was vectorless … inexperienced and searching for a strategy that would work in any market. Since starting your course, I believe I’ve found such a strategy with a means to leverage other’s experience… and regained my confidence.

I am very pleased to report a Success Story! Over the last 6 weeks, I’ve recouped all my losses (over the last year). I’ve doubled my liquid trading account value and banked some profits, covering half of the cost of the three OptionMagic courses, to date. I’m batting .900 for winning trades over the last 6 weeks, and have had effective stops/exits throughout. (So far I’ve had success on these markets: FAX, TZA, GE, WFC, JPM, XOM, DOG, SDS.)

I’m currently re-running the course 1 videos while waiting for course #3 to start in a few weeks. My trading path forward seems very bright now.

I HIGHLY recommend your course to anyone. Thank you for the outstanding instruction coupled with real-time sage wisdom … a killer combination and recipe for continued growth. That’s the edge that makes for effective learning.

Respectfully,

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment