Monday, October 3, 2011

SUCCESS STORY

Jerry,
another great week of trading.

I sold my LVS PUT at 61.5% return ($2000) - my largest single trade return so far. My target was 40 and sold at around 38.
Still holding on to AMZN put, FAZ and TZA calls for a profit of $3500 and dec SLV call.
I could have done CMG as well, but i invested about 1/3 of my account this week.

I do have 2 puts that are not profitable yet, SRCL and JPM, but only losing $250. The beauty of small losses and big wins.

Looks like a lot of stocks are hitting some new lows closing below 50 and 10day. most trends are down, but they are sliding pretty far from MAs. Not sure if these are good trades, since we never know how low can they go. Certainly if the market takes another hit, and moves to the bottom of that channel, you mentioned the possibility of going down to 1040. i might have to wait to enter new trades, because it can go either way. looking forward to your blog post this weekend.

thank you again,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment